7.30.2009

NO MORE TULSA!!


Well, G had his last class in Tulsa last night (yea!!!) He did an oral presentation on his project so the kids and I decided to go watch. He did a great job (better than the others for sure). Anyway, all he has left now is the fall semester and spring semester and then he will officially have his masters. It has definitely been a long time, yet I know that it will pay off. This is G's dream and I am so excited for his future and ours. I am so proud of the diligence and perseverance he has shown through this last couple of years. And by the way, for someone who hasn't taken an essay test since '92, he got a 95 and a 96 on his tests. Yep, he is incredibly smart--I guess that's why he married me (HA HA). So to sum it up I am so very proud of my husband for all that he has accomplished and all that he is going to accomplish. He is a phenomenal husband and in incredible daddy and we love him VERY, VERY, VERY much!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks babe. Like I said last night as much hard work as it has been for me you and the kids have sacrificed much more putting up with me and my hectic schedule and busyness.
    I love the cartoons too....especially the ones about wearing black and the CAD CAD world, I think I will post that one in my studio this semester for the students to see.

    ReplyDelete