7.19.2009

My Appropriately Titled Blog

So as there are so many people in our family, it seems as though there is ALWAYS some party to be going to. Saturday we happened to have two: the first was Hogan's t-ball party and the second was one of Embree's several birthday parties. We partied from sun up to sun down literally! We had so much fun but I realized that I am no longer as young as I used to be because I was zonked out. However, I did get to swim, jump on the trampoline, pet horses, and eat cake; what could be better than that?
Here are some pics of the t-ball party:





Here are some pics of E's b-day party:


2 comments:

  1. it was a fun day, i was so proud of Hogan and Embree, they are great kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, great pics! Looks like you had a blast. Tell E that the squirly girls said Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete