7.08.2009

Family Night by the Fire Light Take Two


Well since this summer has been so beautiful we decided to do the outside thing again only this time we decided to jump on the trampoline. It was at that time that I realized how out of shape I was (either that or E is alot heavier than I remember). Anyway, we had sooo much fun (okay they had a whole bunch of fun, and I got a really good workout). So if you want to spend time with your kids and workout at the same time I would advise you to bounce your kids on the trampoline.



Here are some cute pics of E!!


Here are some cute pics of H!!


Here are some cute pics of them both!!

1 comment:

  1. the trampoline is definitely a lot more work than I remember it being from when I was a kid. Maybe they are made differently or something :)
    It can't be me can it??

    ReplyDelete