6.26.2009

Crocodile Crazy at VBS!!!



This week was our Vacation Bible School at our church. The kids really wanted to go so I decided to volunteer to help out with it. My friend Tara asked me to sign up with her so I did. Needless to say we got the BEST job there. We only had kids for two 20 min. sessions and that's all. We have already pre-registered for the position next year (not really but we wanted to). Anyway, we had a great time however we didn't get home until after 9:30 every evening so we were all sooo tired. E and H had their oldest 3 cousins over Tuesday so they could bring them as guests to VBS and then they stayed the night. That was alot of fun! We went to build a bear and they all got to make animals. That was not so much fun as it took FOREVER! Anyway, God really worked in the kids hearts and I think that God's word will be spread to south OKC. Here are some pics I took of our crazy week.

Here is the before pic with all the new animals.

Here is the evening. They are still going strong at 2 a.m.

Here is the morning after minus Hogan who was still asleep.

2 comments: