6.10.2009

My Baby Boy is SIX!!!!

Yes it's true--my baby is six years old. Wow! How time flies when you are having fun. God opened up heaven six years ago and gave us this wonderful baby boy and we are so thankful. I recently got a plaque with his name and the meaning of his name on it. It is amazing how that their meaning of their names really do match their personalities. The name HOGAN means youthful one, never idle, never still, always active and charm you he will. Anyone who knows H knows this describes him to a tee. No we didn't have a perfect boy, but we had a boy that was perfect for us. God knew what we needed to complete our family and He gave it to us in the form of Hogan. He is the life of the party and can make any one feel good about themselves. He has a loving heart and a melting smile. He is a great little brother (and him and his sissy get along MOST of the time). He loves wrestling with his daddy and playing the Wii with his sissy. We have game night on Friday's and he is a wicked Wii bowler and golfer (and baseball player and tennis player and star wars player and hula hooper --need I go on?) Anyway despite the ear infections, ear tubes, allergy shots, surgeries, medications that he is continually on, and all of the doctor appts. that we've gone to, he has always met every obstacle with a happy spirit and a smile on his face (the docs can't believe how well he does with shots, sticks in his throat, etc.) He is a great t-ball player and has so much fun playing it. I enjoy watching him play almost as much despite the "back-seat" coaching that I do. Anyway Hogan has been a joy to have as a child and I can't wait to watch as he grows into the man that God has made him to be. As I end this blog I will show you some of my favorite pics of him and let you know that I am a better person for knowing him.






2 comments:

  1. I agree, he's amazing! Who else could tame those 7 girls. He is so patient, kind, happy...and is the "blue light" in the middle of all this pink. We love him and E to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to my little buddy. You are a GREAT boy!!
    Love,
    daddy

    ReplyDelete