6.11.2009

My Nieces

I know this is a weird subject but as we were celebrating Hogan's b-day at their house and I was taking pictures of everyone I just thought of how much better life is with everyone of these six girls. So I just wanted you to see how wonderful they are as well. It is so funny to see the pics--all of their personalities pop out.

Bryce--my first niece and such a beautiful girl inside and out. I always tell her "God has something so special in store for you". She is compassionate, loving, and is going to be the best mother when she grows up (she already is with 5 younger siblings). She is my favorite Bryce in all the world.






Sadey--My second born niece and the life of their house hold. She is the equivalent of my daughter's twin as they are less than a month apart. She is silly, always playing jokes on people, and loves to make everyone laugh. She has all of the sudden grown into the sweetest most beautiful young lady. She is my favorite Sadey in all the world.


Macy--oh Macy-- my third born niece and probably the sweetest little thing you will ever meet. I love Macy's continuous smile and laugh and her eagerness to please everyone. She will do whatever you ask. And as we all say she has two volumes: asleep and full out. She is definitely
my favorite Macy in all the world.



Caymber-my fourth born niece and definitely the fashionista of the family. She is constantly changing clothes and always has on the cutest outfits. She is very independent and has always known exactly what she has wanted. That is for sure a character quality that I wish I could possess. She is my favorite Caymber in all the world. Oh and did I mention that she is H's very best friend in all of the world?


Aylee--sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet Aylee. She is my fifth born niece and did I mention she is sweet? She is ALWAYS smiling and laughing and dressing up and running around. You are definitely a better person for knowing her. You can't help but fall in love with those beautiful brown eyes and those pinchable cheeks. She is for sure my very favorite Aylee in all the world.



Piper--my sixth niece and I believe my last, although I won't be heartbroken if they have more. Piper, what can I say about Piper. I have probably been around her the least not only because she is the youngest but also because she stays home with H alot. Anyway, she is starting to develop her personality so I am anxious to see how she is going to be. I know that God will use her in some special way as He has used all of the other ones. She is for sure my favorite Piper in all the world.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post ever!!! Really though, this made me tear up hearing all the sweet things you wrote about the squirls. Great pics, great party, great post!

    ReplyDelete