6.10.2009

Hogan's Party at Mom's

Last night we celebrated H's b-day at my mom's house. We had so much fun. I haven't seen my parents in soooo long since we have been so busy the last several weeks so it was very good to see them. Hogan got a fishing pole and tackle box from mom and dad. But the kicker is that the fishing pole is a "gun" and when you push the trigger it shoots the line out over 30 feet. Pretty cool huh? We also let him open one of his gifts from us. He got to open his Red Ryder BB gun. He loved it just a little. He went from shooting his fishing pole to his gun then back to his pole. He couldn't decide which one he wanted to shoot. Anyway, we had a blast and I enjoyed getting to see my parents again.


1 comment:

  1. Is he eating cake in that pic? I thought he hated cake? Well, maybe not now that he is 6. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete