7.23.2009

Three Parties and STILL NOT DONE!!!

I ask you my friend- how many parties should one person have for their birthday? Many would answer one, some would say two, a rare person would say three; EMBREE- she says how about four? Yes my friend I said FOUR! Surprised? I am not. Yes we have now had three count them three parties for her b-day and we are still not done. Not only have we had three parties but she has already had three slumber parties for her b-day (and she is still not done as one is going on tonight, and one is scheduled for Sat. night right after her bowling party she is having for her forth party.) She has also been taken to dinner twice; once by Susan and Terry and once by her daddy, and has been taken to lunch for her "b-day" four times; once by daddy, once by meme Gammon, and twice by Susan. Hello- this is not a birthDAY it is a birthMONTH! Did I mention that she has gone shopping THREE times for presents? No, I didn't think so. Anyway, if you can't tell this child is not only SPOILED ROTTEN, but she is EXTREMELY LOVED!!! I love that I am seeing her grow up in so many ways. I see God working in her heart and life and I am so encourage by it. I love her so much and am so proud of her. She is going to be something very special when she grows up because she is already extremely special now! I love you Angel Baby and Happy Birthday!

Here are some pics from the three parties that have already taken place. When we have the "last" party, I will post pics for you. Until then- ENJOY!!!

Here's E at her party at mom's house.

Then there was her party with g-ma and at our house which I took pics with my iphone and can't figure out how to download the pics but if I do I will show you.

Here are the pics of the swim party at Heather's house.

2 comments:

  1. My baby knows how to get the most bang for her grandma's bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not her fault. She has to many relatives that will do anything to party.

    ReplyDelete