8.04.2009

What A Great God I Serve!!



A friend of mine recently encouraged her readers to stop and take in all the beauty God created. That very same day, G and I were talking about how incredible the moon looked that day. It's funny that as Christians we seem to be more in tune with how wonderfully amazing it is that God spoke this world and everything in it into existence. And not only did God create us but He takes the time to care about our EVERY need no matter how big or small. The other night I was awakened by a thunderstorm. As I was laying there not being able to go back to sleep, I began praying about something that I have been fretting about for a month or so. Yea I had prayed about it several times before, but this night I REALLY prayed. I poured my heart out. That was a couple of nights ago and last night, out of the blue, G said hey guess what, I've got some good news. What he told me was the very exact answer to the need that I had poured out to God the night before. HOW GREAT IS MY GOD!! Anyway, all of this to say, God who created you cares about you. So cast your cares on Him- you won't be disappointed! Now don't get me wrong, you don't always get what your asking for, but He always gives you what you need!

"Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

"Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Ps. 37:4

"So I say to you, ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it will be opened for you." - Luke 11:9

"Then Jesus said, "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy to bare, and the burden I give you is light." - Matt. 11:28-30

2 comments:

  1. God is good all the time.....All the time God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome last night when i told you the good news and you told me about your prayer. What a cool, humbling moment!

    ReplyDelete