4.21.2009

What you SAY vs. what they HEAR



So I have to tell a funny story on Hogan.  The other day he had asked his daddy if he could marry his sister (they were having one of their moments where they actually were getting along). G said you can't marry your sister silly. That's not right plus your kids will have six fingers and toes and your kids will grow a third eyeball on their head.  Well a week or so went by and Hogan and I were driving to school to pick up sissy when he looked up at me and said "is it really true that if I marry my sister that I will grow a third eye ball?"  I laughed so hard and just told the truth-- I said YES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Next time tell G not to make it seem so appealing--H is thinking cool. Besides, I thought he was marrying Caymber:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caymber was his second choice--you have to have options you know

    ReplyDelete