4.21.2009

CHARACTER FIRST!!!!




I was thinking of what I wanted to post next and Embree popped into my mind and heart.  I wanted everyone to know how proud I am of my daughter.  She has gone to CHA for three years now and what a young lady she is growing up to be.  Every year she has won a character award.  The first year she won for creativity and if you know her it is soooo true.  In second grade she won two awards- one for sensitivity and one for hospitality which are soooo true.  This year she one a character award for deference which is soooo true.  It so wonderful to see your child grow on the outside but what a true blessing to see her grow on the inside.  She has blossomed into such a beautiful young lady and I can't wait to see her continue to grow on the outside but more importantly on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment