4.24.2009

TGIF!!!!!!


If your life is as crazy as mine you are probably saying TGIF too! 
 I'll some up my week in one word: CRAZY.  Let's see, Monday night Hogan had baseball practice until after 7 p.m.. Tuesday he had practice again until 7 (we are trying to catch up on all the cancelled practices and games missed due to the insanely crazy weather).  Wednesday night we went out with Geoff's family for my birthday party (this evening I didn't mind). Thursday night Hogan had a t-ball game at 7:30 (which we lost but they did really good) and we didn't get home until after 9:30. Today I have been at Embree's school helping out some of my really good friends up there.  None the less, let's just say I am very glad to be home at least for now--Hogan has a tournament tomorrow and Sunday.  Anyway all this to say that in all the hustle and bustle that we call our lives we often forget what is important.  So I encourage you to remember to step back and thank God for all He has given you.

Ps. 46:10- "Be still and know that I am God".

No comments:

Post a Comment