4.29.2009

Is today Monday??


I thought today was a Wednesday but judging from what kind of day it has been I'm wondering if it's a Monday.  We woke up today to pouring rain and I mean pouring rain not just little trickles. So Embree and I run to the car so as not to get drenched.   We drive on the highway barely being able to see 2 inches in front of us.  Then as we pull up to school and Embree opens the door to get out she says "Oh mom- I forgot today is my snack day and I HAVE to bring it.  Don't worry you'll have time to get it before snack time."  Oh yea- thanks that's just what I wanted to do in the flooding rain.  So I go home to get Hogan (which was home with his father).  I'm home about 30 minutes when I hear Hogan crying Mom Mom come quick.  I go in his room to him saying I am going to throw up.  I say go to the bathroom which he does.  Then I decide we were going to bring Embree snack then clean g-mas then go back to get Embree (because it's sooo convenient).  So out we go in the torrential rain to Homeland to get a cookie cake.  As we are going into the school to bring the snack into her room I glance over at Hogan to see his hives back and twice as bad as yesterday.  So naturally I FREAK (only a little bit).  I say to the teacher gotta go now.  We rush out the door,  from Del City to Edmond as fast as we can, and then sit in the Dr.s office for TWO HOURS!!.  Long story short he has a sinus infection, walking pnuemonia, and fifth disease.  Yet he is running circles around the Dr. office screaming I'm hungry, I want to go home, I'm bored-etc.  All the things that drive you crazy because that's the last place you want to be as well.  So to relax I got to go home and balance my check book and pay my bills.  Yeaaa for me!!  Hope your day went better than mine.  In ending this blog I would like to say that I always try to find something good in a day so here it is-  I am SOOO glad that it happened today and not on my birthday.  There you have it! Also, Hogan is going to be fine and doesn't have the swine flu which I convinced myself that he had.  Can you say hypochondriac?

No comments:

Post a Comment