4.30.2009

LL Cool-K

So I haven't said much but I applied for a lunch lady position at my daughter's school.  Next year Hogan will be going to school and I needed to get back to work.  I always said that when the time came I would like to work at the cafeteria at my kids school to help out with tuition and just when Hogan was being enrolled a position opened up at her school. Coincidence?- I THINK NOT!! God knows what He is doing.  He prepared this position for me before I needed it. What an awesome God I serve!!!  So to say the least I am jacked (that means totally excited).  Thank you God for the blessings you have given to me. This is yet another example of God's faithfulness to us.  He provides before we have the need.  A plus to working at her school is cool shirt, slacks, and comfy shoes not the traditional lunch lady attire.
"Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."-Ps.37:4

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. You are really going to enjoy being up there with them next year. One of my favorite mems from being little was when my mom would sub. I loved having her at school. I know H and E will too.

    ReplyDelete