4.24.2009

"AND I QUOTE"



Here are some quotes that I thought were worth sharing. Hope you enjoy!!

  1. "Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"- Dennis and Wendy Mannering
  2. "My second favorite household chore is ironing.  My first being hitting my head on the top bunk until I faint"- Erma Bombeck
  3. "Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday."- Author Unknown
  4. "We labor to make a house a home, then every time we're expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house".- Robert Brault
  5. "Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the kids with outerspace, and the mother with closet space".- Evan Esar
  6. "To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you".- Lewis B. Smedes
  7. "No one is a firmer believer in the power of prayer than the devil; not that he practices it, but that he suffers from it".- Guy King
  8. "Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines".- Satchel Paige
  9. "Success in marriage does not come merely from finding the right mate, but through being the right mate".- Barnett Brickner
  10. "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow".- Mark Twain
  11. "Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories".  ~John Wilmot
  12. "We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today."  ~Stacia Tauscher
  13. "Never eat in an ethnic restaurant in which no one of that ethnicity is eating."
Heather- #11 is just especially for you-Hope you enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you got the author wrong. His name was actually Scott Parker. I also loved 3,9,12 & 13. That is a great idea for a post. I'll have to think of some. You know that I have lots of "Kathyisms".

    ReplyDelete