5.19.2009

What A Difference A Day Makes


So thanks for all of your support and empathy during my ranting yesterday.  In case you were wondering I was having a bad day and just wanted someone to suffer with me.  So as the title says today is a new day.  The day started off wonderfully. I was able to get my nails done and if that wasn't good enough, my hair stylist showed up with a free schedule and was able to do my hair.  But I haven't told you the most incredible part--I had Hogan with me in the salon for OVER FOUR HOURS and I never even had to tell him to stop or behave.  (Thank you God!)  So even though my day was crazy again trying to organize the party tomorrow and going to practice and getting Embree shoes for tomorrow and getting cupcakes for the party and answering 50 emails and phone calls and trying to fit in time with the family and at some point baths for the kids (and hopefully myself)-oh yeah I guess I have to feed the dogs too; but in the midst of all this I have had a great day.  Maybe it was the nails or it could be the new hair or it could have been  just a change in attitude. I believe that the verse is sooo true that He will not give you more than you can handle (although I got close yesterday).  So tomorrow is the last day of school and the party which I have to put together  and then Thursday G and the kids leave for the lake after Hogan's t-ball game, my dad comes in Friday for my cousin's graduation, we leave for the lake Saturday for Memorial, and sometime between all of this Hogan needs his shots.  Although my week doesn't get any less busy, I will just try to remember to lean on God and that He won't give me any more than I can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment