5.13.2009

SMALL BUT MIGHTY

Hello all. As many of you know yesterday we had papa's Bs funeral. Wow, as I listened to all of the stories of how papa touched so many people's lives, I realized that though you are not big in stature and though you are not the life of the party or even outspoken- though many times people don't even know you are in the room, you can still live life in a way that everyone who knows you is better for it. Papa will forever be in our hearts and lives. I love you papa and I will see you one day and get to throw my arms around you again ( although I will have to look for you because you will just be in the corner minding your own business keeping to yourself). I am attaching this website to here because as I was browsing I came upon it and was so touched by it that I wanted you to be as well. Please take the time to visit it and listen to Kayleigh's story. I again am reminded that God doesn't just use important, strong, or well-spoken people, but He even uses those who can't speak at all.

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/


Get out your tissue-you will need it

No comments:

Post a Comment