5.20.2009

I didn't "technically" lie

So I know I said no more changes but lets face it, I LOVE changing things.  I'm kinda flaky like that.  And if you read my blog closely I did say maybe. Anyway, I have eaten more cupcakes since I had my old blog up than I have in my lifetime-NO JOKE!!!  And it is seriously cutting into my "healthy eating plan".  So anyway I love this new one.  It is so fun and there is no food to tempt me.  On to another subject, today was Embree's last day of school (yea for me).  She won a character award for deference and she was on the headmaster's honor roll for straight A's which she did NOT get from her mother.  I am so proud of her.  Surprisingly she did not have perfect attendance which she DID get from her mother (her mother is also the one to blame for HER attendance record as well).  We can't be perfect at everything can we? I will post some pics at the end of this post for you to see.  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday-I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment